DBE Subcontractor/Supplier Outreach
CSO Wastewater Storage Facility project in Cumberland, Maryland
About the Project:
Leonard S. Fiore, Inc. General Contractor is inviting DBE firms to bid on construction materials, supplies, equipment, and services on the upcoming Phase 1 CSO Wastewater Storage Facility project in the City of Cumberland, MD.
This project is funded through the State of Maryland's Department of the Environment and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
The overall project is estimated at $26,400.00 with a substantial completion date of 760 calendar days. Work is anticipated to start in February 2017. The earthwork and excavation support is planned to take a duration of 4-5 months. The foundations of the structures are anticipated to start in September 2017 once excavations are complete.
The elements of work include, but are not limited to the following: construction of an underground storage facility, pump station, interconnection process and ventilation piping systems, odor control system, flushing gate system, miscellaneous site work, modifications to the existing Overflow Structure and other miscellaneous improvements. The work includes all associated structural, architectural, mechanical, electrical, site work and miscellaneous instrumentation and process control system.
MBE/DBE/SBE firms should be registered with resources such as:
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT)
- U.S. EPA Office of Small, Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU)
We are looking for construction firms that include, but are not limited to, these NAICS code designations:
- 237110: MBE/DBE/SBE - Water and sewer line and related structures construction
- 237310: MBE/DBE/SBE - Highway, street, and bridge construction (asphalt paving)
- 238120: MBE/DBE/SBE - Structural steel and precast concrete contractors (specifically: concrete product [E.G. structure precast, structural pre-stressed] installation; and precast concrete panel, slab or form installation)
- 238140: MBE/DBE/SBE - Masonry contractors
- 238160: MBE/DBE/SBE - Roofing contractors
- 238210: MBE/DBE/SBE - Electrical contractors and other wiring installation contractors (specifically telecommunication wiring installation contractors, cable splicing [fiber optic])
- 238220: MBE/DBE/SBE - Plumbing, heating, and air-conditioning contractors (specifically: sprinkler systems for fire protection- design and installation)
- 238390: MBE/DBE/SBE - Other foundation, structure, and building exterior contractors (specifically: epoxy application - concrete)
- 238910: MBE/DBE/SBE - Site preparation contractors (specifically: excavation, wrecking, demolition)
- 238990: MBE/DBE/SBE - Other heavy and civil engineering construction
- 333312: MBE/DBE/SBE - Fabricated structural metal manufacturing (specifically: fabricated bar joists and concrete reinforcing bars)
- 332321: MBE/DBE/SBE - Metal window and door manufacturing (specifically: the assembly and welding of door frames)
- 333319: MBE/DBE/SBE - Other commercial and service industry machinery manufacturing
- 333513: MBE/DBE/SBE - Instruments and related products manfacturing for measuring, displaying, controlling industrial process variables (specifically: assembly of components for instruments that measure, display, record, transmit and control industrial process variables)
- 333911: MBE/DBE/SBE - Pump and pumping equipment manufacturing
- 333923: MBE/DBE/SBE - Overhead traveling crane, hoist, and monorail system manufacturing
- 484220: MBE/DBE/SBE - Specialized freight (except used goods) trucking, local (specifically, hauling and dumping of aggregates, sand, gravel, dirt and other materials
- 541380: MBE/DBE/SBE - Testing laboratories (specifically: mobile environmental laboratories)
If we have not listed your NAICS code but believe your services apply to the scope of work for the CSO Wastewater Storage Facility project, please contact Shawn at 814-946-3686 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All firms must create a free iSqFt account to view the project documents. This account will be used to express interest in bidding projects and review project documents including drawings, specifications and addenda.
If you require assistance creating an account, contact Angel at 814-946-3686 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Visit our 'Currently Bidding' section of our website to learn more.
DBE Subcontractor/Supplier Outreach Event
We are hosting a DBE Subcontractor/Supplier Outreach event on December 2, 2016, from 10 a.m. -12 p.m. at the Comfort Inn & Suites LaVale/Cumberland conference room. It is very close to the exit off Highway 68, behind Wendy's.
Networking will begin at 10:00 a.m. and the project presentation will take place from 10:30- 11:30 a.m.
Firms are requested to register for the event by emailing the name of attendees, company name, and the services/supplies you can provide to email@example.com.
Any questions about the project can be directed to Shawn Steward at 814-946-3686 or firstname.lastname@example.org.